Suffering from bad effects of excessive masturbation causes nervous weakness, nervous exhaustion and loss of appetite.Dear Sir,
I am 45+ years old bachelor. I masturbate from the age of 15. Due to excessive masturbation, I feel nervous weakness, nervous exhaustion, fatigue, palpitations, sleeplessness. I have lost my appetite. Passing of stool is not clear, stool is mix with mucous. Acid, gas is disturbing me continuously. I am so weak in muscle power. I have also weak memory. Excessive masturbation has affected my nervous system.
I have been examined by Allopathic doctors. After examination, nothing is found wrong.
Please help me and prescribe proper remedies.
[Edited by sub on 2018-04-10 02:35:48]
sub on 2018-04-09
If female, Last Menstrual Period, How long it stays.
When you wake at morning
When yo go to bed
What you do
What's your daily diet
How much water you drink everyday
Any Digestion issue
Any mood swing
Any issue with sleep
Any issue in gaining/losing weight.
♡ Dr R Basu 5 years ago
I have been masturbating from the age of 15 years. I am male in gender and now 45 years old. I am bachelor and vegetarian. My height is 5 ft 7 inch and weight is 54 kg at present. My weight has been decreased by 8 kg in the last 4 months. I have no addiction of smoking and alcohol.
I have been investigated and diagnosed in the Apollo Hospitals, Chennai in the month of September 2017. Nothing is appeared bad from the reports of investigation. Doctor has prescribed me some medicines on digestive disorder (deficiency of enzymes). But I don't take such medicines, because I don't feel good with allopathic medicines.
I do try my best to stop masturbation, the one of the bad habits. But I am totally failed. After walking in the early morning, I do little exercise and pranayama (Kapalbhati, anulom-bilom etc.). No effort has been succeeded over myself to eradicate such bad habit. At present,I have controlled myself to some extent from masturbation. My blood pressure is normal due to pranayam and taking of veg food.
In the year early 2015, I had taken Origanum 30c for three days (4 pills four times daily) and thereafter 200c for 12 days (4 pills thrice daily). Origanum 200c was miracle for me. I could get rid of masturbation only for 15 days. Thereafter, I couldn't control myself and I started masturbation again. I further take Origanum 200c, but this homeo medicine did not act on me any more. In the year 2016, I took Bufu 1M for 10 days as per suggestion of doctor. But no fruitful action was noticed. From the month of October, 2017; I have taken Salix Nigra mother tincture and Kalium Bromatum 3x as per suggestion of this forum. These two medicines were effective for me for one month and I improved myself in all sides. Ater one month, I communicated with this forum because I could not control myself. Sexual thoughts had been coming in my mind and brain. Lastly, I have started masturbation again.
I know that masturbation is nothing but a natural phenomenon. But masturbation has been habituated for me and I have been suffering from the effects of excessive masturbation. I know it very well that all symptoms described below are the result of excessive masturbation. Symptoms are as follows :
1) Always I have sexual thoughts in my mind and brain and this sexual thoughts drive me to do masturbation (Generally sexual thoughts are in my mind and brain in the morning at bed, in the evening and at night when I go to bed).
2) Excessive masturbation leads to POOR DIGESTION and to LOSE APPETITE in my case.
3) No hunger or little hunger. Always feel that stomach is full and heavy after eating and it lasts long (loathing of food).
4) Constipation as well as diarrhoea. Bowel's pressure is little and as such I am to strain to pass my bowels always, even in diarrhoea. Stool is at first semi-solid or like hochpoch and thereafter thicked with like barley and thereafter sometimes watery. Small pieces of vegetable (undigested food) are passing out with stool. Stool passes out in 2 times (in the morning) or 3 times (in the morning and after dinner) in a day. There is a frequent urge to pass stool but the stool is very insufficient and unsatisfactory. ALWAYS YELLOW MUCUS (sometimes white) IS PRESENT IN STOOL FOR 4 TO 5 YEARS. Colour of stool is yellow, sometimes greenish.
5) Pain in colon (left side) is felt before passing of stool; or when pain is felt in colon (left side), gas is removed through anus. Burning sensation is felt around the anus after diarrhoea. Always feel heaviness in colon. Colon is always swollen. Nothing is found in colonoscopy.
6) Both abdomen (especially lower abdomen) are filled with gas. Sound like sinking in water/ rumbling or rattling sound is felt always in whole abdomen.
7) After eating of any food, my skin of face has been dried (creamless).
8) WEAK MUSCULAR POWER.
9) Acute sleeplessness (I think this is for poor appetite and problem of stool).
10) Weakness, fatigue, anger (quick tempered).
11) Anxious, so much nervousness, palpitation and fear of accidents.
12) White thick layer on full toungue.
13) Loss of memory/ weak memory.
14) Pain in waist (left side). Little pain in left leg and spine (right soulder). Less sense is felt in muscles above left and right knee.
15) I would feel hyperacidity, but after colonoscopy in Apollo Hospitals, Chennai I do not feel acidity now.
16) Eye-sight has been weak.
17) Palm and feets are remained cool.
18) Semen is less and thin.
19) Testicles have been little enlarged and sometimes I feel pain in testicles.
20) Acute loss of hair.
21) Skin disease like rash.
22) I took Nux Vomica 30c and Antimonim Crudum 200c for in the year 2015. But no improvement is noticed. I think masturbation is a great obstacle to improve appetite.
23) I took Dr Reckeweg's Medorrhinum 1M (4 drops) (twice in my life) In December 2018 and March 2018 as per suggestions of Forum's doctor. After taking it, masturbation had been increased in the first instance and thereafter this bad habit had been decreased. Further this habit had been increased in month of March and I took it second time. Now this bad habit is controlled to some extent.
24) In the month of January 2018, I had taken two Ayurvedic medicines as per advice of doctor. The two medicines were Ashwagandha and Moringa. I took these medicines with milk. After a month, I was improved in all sides very much. In the month of March 2018 I further masturbate 3 days at a time. Thereafter my health issue has gone to bad. Although, I have been taking Ashwagandha and Moringa capsules (1 + 1) twice daily. I have started to Dr Reckeweg's R95 Alfalfa tonic for just 2 days.
25) Now I am suffering from too much nervous weakness, exhaustion, fatigue, palpitation, pain in legs and waist, sleeplessness, unwanted thoughts in brain and mind, acute indigestion/ loss of appetite, constipation as well as diarrhoea, presence of mucous in stool, poor muscle and muscle power, poor energy, weak memory, loss of eye-sight.
Now I want proper homeopathic medicine on the issue of weakness of nervous system and loss of appetite. The rest problems will be icured by Morning Walk, Pranayam etc. I think homeopathic medicine is appropriate to cure me. I don't care. I wake up at 5 a.m. and take dinner at 9 p.m. and go to bed at 10:00 to 10:30 p.m. I drink plenty of water. I will improve myself.
[Edited by sub on 2018-04-11 06:50:24]
sub 5 years ago
Drink 3 litres of water daily.
Eat 250 gram of fresh fruit daily.
Sleep 8 hrs minimum and 10 hours Maximum.
Remember that masterbation didn't harmed you.The symptoms are not related with masterbation.
1.YLO Tablets (Lords) 2 Tab at Night.x 1 Month
2.Pulsatilla 200 1dose in two days interval for 21 days.
♡ Dr R Basu 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.