Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum

Similar conversations:

9 threads


Homeopathy Forum

Chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis (CRMO)

My son (now 2.75 years ) 1st time he was 1.5 years old he felt down and he complained for the pain in his left tibia bone we go to the doctor they said the bone is swelled and there is miner pus. and the operate he was fine. then after 9 months again he felt down and he start complaining pain for his right side tibia bone we went to the doctor he said same the bone is swelled they operate and put him on course for antibiotic for 2 months. bus after means now again he start complaining in his bone and and we give him painkiller at his bed time. he start limbing. even he was taking antibiotic last four months

can anyone guide me ho how we can get treated
because he is still very small child.

please help me i have only one child
[Edited by jehanzaib on 2018-04-10 10:17:13]
  jehanzaib on 2018-04-10
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give your son Silica 30c, twice a day for 5 days and report back in 4 weeks.

Put few pills/drops in some water, and give 1 teaspoon (as 1 dose) from there.
Tui 6 months ago

i see one doctor and he refer me these below medicine
Anthracinum 1M
5 drops in a week at night
Ars Alb 30
5/5 drops four times in a day
Ecenecia angustra Q
20/20 drops three times before meal

every night i give my son brufin for the pain its feel like suddenly he started swear pain
jehanzaib 6 months ago

If the remedies are helping in any way, stay with it and work with your doctor.
Tui 6 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.