Gum Issues and AnxietyHi,
I have had a bump on my gums with very minimal pain that comes and goes very rarely and a feeling of slight itchiness with and without pressure at times(this itchiness happened a couple nights before it happened as I was flossing). I have tried salt rinses and vitamin C with not much change. There is no visible pus and nothing leaking out. The tooth where this occurred had been feeling slightly loose before this bump happened and would sometimes be quite painful when biting down, but again it would come and go.
My mouth and throat has been always somewhat dry the past few months and after the salt rinses extremely dry. It is still feel this dryness a bit now after honey and ginger tea which alleviated the dryness a good amount.
Can you recommend a remedy?
I also have had a long standing anxiety problem, that made me feel jittery, mind racing, and a sense of urgency when I need to get something done or go somewhere and more recently gave fear of going anywhere, being alone, afraid of elevators and bridges, agoraphobia, driving, depersonalization, and I will do something wrong that cannot be fixed or undone and it will cause something terrible to happen.
If you can give any recommendations for this as well I would really appreciate it.
tigerbean on 2018-04-12
3. Built up:obese/moderate/slim
4. Complexion: fair,dark
8. List out all your SYMPTOMS(NOT THE DIAGNOSIS OR DISEASE NAMES) with its since how long,which part is affected,which side,what you feel during complaint etc:in an order(which came first then which came next?
a)Worsening factors for each complaint (eg:-by pressure,what time,heat,cold,season,food,eating,after
sleep,by sweat,,by stooping,after stool & urine,after bathing etc.?)
b)When Its Better,for each complaint (eg: by pressure,what time,by heat, by cold, any season,any food, eating,after sleep,by sweat,after stool & urine ,after bathing etc.?)
c) In your opinion, What is the expected cause for your problem?From injury,fall,cold exposure,sun exposure ,physical and mental exertion etc.?
9. Mind:sensitive/angry/sad/weeping/fear of/anxiety/shy etc.,memory,desire company,grief,lewd etc.
10. Thermal:which weather do you prefer hot or cold? Which one you can tolerate well?
11. Do you have Frequent or occasional nausea,vomiting to any food,headache,mouth ulcer,,allergy sneezing,gas trouble,leucorrhea(white discharge-females) ,dandruff,hairfall etc.explain if any
12. Stool:regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied/bleeding?
13. Urine: regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied
14. (For Females)Menses: regular?scanty or profuse?early or late?how many days?frequency of cycle?any complaints before or during menses( like pimples ,backache, white discharge, pain in abdomen,legs etc., irritability,constipation, diarrhea, nausea etc?)Your last two menses dates
16. Sleep:satisfied/disturbed?particular dreams?usual sleeping positon?
17. Appetite: how often,quantity,satisfied?
18. Thirst: how many glasses ?how often?
19. Cravings:salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
20. Aversion: salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
21. Intolerant foods if any which might be your favorite or not.
22. How is your sex life?no desire/premature ejaculation/no erection/painful sex?
23. Do you have diabetes/BP/Cholestrol/thyroid(Hypo/Hyper) etc Done any surgey ?
24. Do you have any skin complaints-itching, warts, rashes,moles discoloration etc.?
25.Your skin type: oily or dry?
26.Do you have any bad habits or addictions? coffee,masturbation, smoking,tobacco, alcohol etc.
27.List out all medicines you have taken till now and its result after taking
28.Any other things which you think it make you unique from others ..
Please attach images of any relevant test reports if any
[edited by moderator]
♡ drthoufeequebhms 2 years ago
♡ simone717 2 years ago
Dissolve 2 drops/ 5 pills in 3 teaspoons water, stir with a spoon a few times and drink. Do this Once only. Do not repeat or repeat with extreme care
♡ Zady101 2 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.