Pregnancy insomniaHi I have insomnia and I am 36 weeks pregnant. I was wondering if I can take 200c mux vom to help this? Thanks.
Owyoamp on 2018-04-13
1) What are the complaints and any known cause for such complaints.
2) List out locations and sensations associated with complaints if any
3) Write down worsening and bettering factors and any associated symptoms about these complaints.
4) Details about emotional state, personality, temperament, fears/anxieties.
5) Details like cravings/aversions, climate/temperature preference, thirst/hunger/sleep/sex/discharge issues and about physical appearance.
6) Any other miscellaneous details including past history of diseases, medicines taken and diseases running into family.
♡ maheeru 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.