online flirt addiction/not free/dependentHi, i need to ask more specific i think.
I think every time i fall into an emptyness, being allone, having to take my life in my hands, I get horny and go in chat rooms and try to flirt and have online sex chats and masturbate. huge need. the sensation in my sacral chakra is so strong, i can not stop it, i have to masturbate. wasting hours online. this was all find for months.
I might have a lot of shame around sex, see it as dirty, fear of sexual disease, fear of flirting and showing my feelings, fear perhaps of that my emotios are so strong thhat i can not manage, fear of being rejected. I moved a bit on from the last post, I had with two women since. I am less fearful of sex, but still scared a bit as i dont want to be rejected, as i can not understand subtle flirt signals. I need everything be said like "I love you, lets have sex" i can not feel it, i dont trust what I feel. I need always someone to tell me what i have to do. and now the circle closes, if i have to do things allone, i am back to above, want to connected through online flirts and masturbate.. :/
is there a remedy to stop that stuff? I want to be free, take my life in my hands and move forward. i am stuck for days if i dont get satisfaction.
funnytree on 2018-04-20
1. Chief complaints (Diagnosis) â€“ Please explain your main symptoms.
a. Diagnosis (name of disease)
b. Exact location ( affected organs)
c. Sensation ( eg. sharp pain, stubbing, dull, throbbing, etc)
2. When did it all start?
3. Are there any changes in your mental /emotional state since your illness?
4. What are the things which aggravate your symptoms?
5. What are the things which ameliorate your symptoms?
6. What other physical / mental symptoms do you have?
7. What time of the day do you feel the worst in general?
8. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
9. Describe your mental/emotional state since your illness
10. Do you have any fear?
11. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
12. How is your thirst; Less, Normal or Excessive?
13. How is your hunger; Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
15. Are you generally feel hot or cold?
16. What medications have you been taking to treat the disease?
17. Do you have any major diseases running in your family? If so, please specify.
18. Please describe your family history of illness.
[Edited by Tui on 2018-04-21 01:53:41]
♡ Tui 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.