Very large benign tumour / lipoma on right buttock/hipVery large benign tumour / lipoma on right buttock/hip
Sex: Male Age: 20
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
I have a very large benign tumour/lipoma on my right buttock/hip. Pictures are attached. imgur(dot)com/a/W976yeR
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Stiffness at the nape of the neck. Very loud crackling when I stretch it. I have floaters in my eyes, and my hair gets greasy very quickly. A couple of times a month I get diarrhoea. Easily distracted - dithering when I ought to be finishing a task for school. Sometimes pain in teeth/tooth I don't know which tooth it is. Fear of toxins in air, water from building materials etc that kind of thing. I'm often pale and I have little to no facial hair growth. My glands under my jaw are sometimes swollen(rarely). Sometimes I feel like my face is a little bit puffy but it's not really noticeable when I look in the mirror. My neck grew stiffer in the beginning of 2016. Loud crackling in neck also began in 2016.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I find it difficult to summon motivation to complete tasks which don't interest me deeply. When I find something new that interests me, I obsess about it for weeks and then suddenly lose interest. In order to work hard, I need to be very inspired. When I am inspired, I work very hard indeed. This tendency in me I feel is a little too pronounced. I'm also a hypochondriac â€“ constantly worried about environmental hazards, toxins and so forth.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
There is no pain associated with the lipoma, so that doesn't affect me. My difficulty in feeling motivated in connection with a task that I have to apply discipline to â€“ often depresses me since it is self destructive and I don't understand it since I'm not a "naturally" lazy person. I'm still a good student, but I often complete tasks at the last minute when it easily could have been avoided. Sometimes I even do â€˜last minute work' i.e. of lower quality, something which easily could have been avoided.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
The lipoma started growing in 2010. It has been varying in size ever since. In 2014 I had sudden outbreak of psoriasis on my forehead. After a few days it went away but was followed by nettle-rash (big red hives) on my arms, back, legs, face and tummy. I also had stomach pains and couldn't eat anything without getting a rash and pain in my tummy. The nettle rash and pains were eased by enemas and finally disappeared when I was prescribed DULCAMARA 30X . Before taking DULCAMARA, my hair used to feel dry very often and it tangled very easily.
Before I was prescribed DULCAMARA, my entire body was swollen (I guess due to water retention) the swelling made me look a little bit fat. After the treatment I became thin â€“ and taller too. Prior to the DULCAMARA treatment, I also had intermittent urethral pain with foul smelling urine. My urine also foamed, occasionally. During 3-4 weeks I had the sensation of a metal marble embedded in my foot. But all of that went away with DULCAMARA. 30X. After taking the first dose, I got a very high fever and slept for almost 24h. After that fever my chronic nettle rashes went away â€“ and I also stopped talking in my sleep.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
I'm often feel worse in the morning. If I get up very early, however, I feel quite energetic in the morning.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Nothing relieves or affects the lipoma. My stiffness in the neck is ameliorated (somewhat) by movement and exercise. Even then, however, it crackles very loudly when I stretch it.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
My problems do not, as far as I'm aware, change in relation to external stimuli. Though I feel better in places where the air is clean.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I think I feel somewhat better during warm weather, though I'm not sure. I like both cold and warm weather. I think I prefer very warm weather to very cold, damp weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I'm very talkative and energetic. People enjoy speaking with me, and I enjoy speaking with them. I can be slightly neurotic and suspicious. Sometimes I find myself angry for no apparent reason.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Excited, almost invigorated.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
I seek consolation, but I'm disgusted/angry when I receive it.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
I'm quite sensitive to smells. I can detect very subtle smells that others can't. Sometimes they bother me, sometimes they don't. Sometimes I feel acrid/toxic smells when no one else is noticing. They disturb me.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless weeping, talking to one self etc?
I have very restless fingers, always fidgeting with things. When I'm anxious, I rub my eyes with my palms until it starts itching. I used to talk in my sleep. That disappeared after I had taken DULCAMARA 30X and had had two separate spells of fever.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I like my friends. I could certainly live without them, but I like being with them. Sometimes I feel that I'm being domineered by my mother; but then again, I'm a domineering kind of person myself; and I always want to be right. I am constantly that I need to ask for permission when I really don't. It makes me uneasy and anxious.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I fear for losing my health. I don't dream of any situations repeatedly.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I crave fruits, particularly apples and bananas. It feels like there is no limit to how many I could eat. I love meat and ideally I would only eat meat. I really like the white fat rind on steaks. I can think of no aversions â€“ I like all foods.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can't stand?
Not really. I generally like all kinds of food.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Normal sweat. Mostly from the underarms.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Alternating loose and solid. Often it's loose because I binge on fruits.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I'm a heavy sleeper and fall asleep quickly. I prefer sleeping on my side. I can't sleep on my right side because of the lipoma.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
No sexual experience.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I'm outspoken, not afraid to voice my opinions. I'm very talkative and I think I'm less anxious than those I meet. Everyone seems to be looking down at the ground, afraid of being judged. I'm not like that.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Out of self-interest, I've never taken allopathic medicine for any complaint. Last time I took a painkiller was at age 9.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Nothing particularly noteworthy. My grandfather had psoriasis. My father has piles.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Pale complexion. Very very thin, very little muscle mass. Very little facial hair, no chest hair. I'm told I'm good-looking. I've been approached in the street for modelling jobs.
[Edited by aethelberg on 2018-04-22 22:06:28]
aethelberg on 2018-04-22
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.