≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

water like semen comes out while talking with my finance

Sir please tell me what will cure me properly from this disease.
My problem is: when I talk with my gf some water like semen come out from my prnis. recently I have noticed this problem. It is increasing day by day. It started after 4 day continuous erection at night in my dream. Before it I was used to masterbate once in a week. A doctor suggested me to take Natrum Mur 6x. What you suggest me??
[Edited by UFK on 2018-04-24 15:51:33]
  UFK on 2018-04-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I think this is quite normal for young men, but if it becomes excessive, then is a problem.

Ustilago 200c, once a week ( 2 pills or drops ) may help your condition.
Tui 5 years ago
Thanks for your valuable suggestion
UFK 5 years ago
Will natrum mur 1m help me to get ride of this problem? I have sexual weakness. Like I am suffering from sparrometorohea
UFK 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.