Thauchowrf on 2018-04-26
1. Chief complaints (Diagnosis) – Please explain your main symptoms.
a. Diagnosis (name of disease)
b. Exact location ( affected organs)
c. Sensation ( eg. sharp pain, stubbing, dull, throbbing, etc)
2. When did it all start?
3. Are there any changes in your mental /emotional state since your illness?
4. What are the things which aggravate your symptoms?
5. What are the things which ameliorate your symptoms?
6. What other physical / mental symptoms do you have?
7. Please describe your history of illness ( and medications if any).
♡ Tui 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.