kidney stone and cysti 46 male 88 kg wt. 5'10" hght. facing kidney sstone 5 to 6 mm in upper pole of right kidney and 9 x 8 cm cyst in right kidney and 7 to 8 mm stone in left. i have face these since last one year , i have take berberies vul 30 ch since last three month. but till today i face same problem.
pls suggest medicine
hirenvachhani-1972 on 2018-04-26
1. Chief complaints (Diagnosis) – Please explain your main symptoms.
a. Diagnosis (name of disease)
b. Exact location ( affected organs)
c. Sensation ( eg. sharp pain, stubbing, dull, throbbing, etc)
2. When did it all start?
3. Are there any changes in your mental /emotional state since your illness?
4. What are the things which aggravate your symptoms?
5. What are the things which ameliorate your symptoms?
6. What other physical / mental symptoms do you have?
7. What time of the day do you feel the worst in general?
8. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
9. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
10. How is your thirst; Less, Normal or Excessive?
11. How is your hunger; Less, Normal or Excessive?
12. How well do you sleep?
13. Are you generally feel hot or cold?
14. What medications have you been taking to treat the disease?
15. Please describe your history of illness ( and medications if any).
♡ Tui 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.