getting white hairHight 6
From 2016 my hair is getting white any solution sir ?? And I also have problem with Iron Deffiencey and solution for iron ?
help me please
ROUF1 on 2018-04-30
Homeopaths usually need to know about the person in order to find the most appropriate remedy so please answer the following questions as much as you can. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. Chief complaints (Diagnosis) – Please explain your main symptoms.
a. Diagnosis (name of disease)
b. Exact location ( affected organs)
c. Sensation ( eg. sharp pain, stubbing, dull, throbbing, etc)
2. When did it all start?
3. Are there any changes in your mental /emotional state since your illness?
4. What are the things which aggravate your symptoms?
5. What are the things which ameliorate your symptoms?
6. What other physical / mental symptoms do you have?
7. What time of the day do you feel the worst in general?
8. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
9. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
10. How is your thirst; Less, Normal or Excessive?
11. How is your hunger; Less, Normal or Excessive?
12. How well do you sleep?
13. Are you generally feel hot or cold?
14. What medications have you been taking to treat the disease?
♥ Tui 7 months agojust give me annser i dont know about english
and also i had 21 year old he had problem getting white hair and hair fall
ROUF1 7 months agoLycopodium 1M, once a month for the next 3 months, however, you must be patient to see any changes.
♥ Tui 7 months ago
ROUF1 7 months ago
♥ Tui 7 months agowhich one is good viesbaden are lycopodium ?
ROUF1 7 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.