≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Rathkey cleft cyst

My mother is suffering with rathkey cleft cyst.lost vision in one her eye.just wanted to know is there any homeopathy medicine for that.
  pramodkumardubey on 2018-05-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Calc carb 30c, twice daily may help.
[Edited by Tui on 2018-05-12 06:44:38]
Tui 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.