≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

ED and long time sex through homeopathy treatment with no side effects

I am 23 years age I am facing penis errection problem. I have some thyroid only. Physically much fit.weight 65. I have an bad habit of jerking twice in a week but I couldn't stop this. Want to know some homeopathy medicine and tell me how to use it. I am from India. I can't pay any fees. Sorry for that. I want hard errection and want to come out low sperm. I will try to stop too much jerking. I am not smoker or alcoholic.
  BIKRAMJIT PARUI on 2018-05-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.