Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum


Homeopathy Forum

Urgent: Dr Mohla / Kadwa—Right knee problem in my son

Hello Dr Mohla,

My son, 8 years old has been suffering from acute pain in right knee area. He isn’t able to play or put pressure on his right leg. He is able to stand properly with both his feet down but once he starts walking, he has to limp and he has to bend his right foot in vertical position. He said that he didn’t have any injury or so but he is having acute pain. I am in Canada but my son and wife are in India so these are the details I have with me. Lying down and sitting gives him comfort.

Please look into this and advise asap.

If you feel any other details are required for you to assess the case, please do let me know.

Thank you

[Edited by venus0743 on 2018-06-07 02:26:10]
  venus0743 on 2018-06-07
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give him Sulphur 30 and Arnica 30 twice a day for a week and see how that affects.

One dose means 2 pills each of both the remedies at a time.
kadwa 4 months ago


I got the reports of MRI and it says that their is an infection in the blood / fluid and the doctor said that he needs to take out the fluid through a 10 minutes surgery. Please advise should I go ahead with that or not. I have not started Sulphur or Arnica yet but my wife was giving him Bryonia30 by which he felt better. So I am not sure what to do now ?

Please advise asap and I can discontinue Bryonia 30 if you would like me to do.

Thank you
venus0743 4 months ago


Please can you advise .

Thank you
venus0743 4 months ago

If bryonia 30 has worked it may be used. Arnica and Sulphur may be used later on need.
kadwa 4 months ago

Will Bryonia work to wipe off the infection or pain or whatever may the reason be ?
venus0743 4 months ago

kadwa 4 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.