≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

congential ptosis 2congential ptosis 2congential ptosis 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

congential ptosis

Can congential ptosis due to premature birth can be treated by homeopathy. I was born a mont before date and which is most probably the reason for my right eye congenital ptosis . Can it be treated by homeopathy.
Please do reply
Reply me at . gauravmundhra111atgmail.com
  Gaurav5 on 2018-06-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Take Curare 30c, twice daily until you see some changes.

1 dose is 2 pills or drops.
Tui 4 years ago
I have been taking homeopathy medicine prescribed by one for 6 months. Didn't show much differt. I just feel sensation sometimes
a small vibration like thing. Is medicine working or should I continue with same medicine or take curare 30c.
Thank u for ur time.
Gaurav5 4 years ago
Continue with the remedy you are already taking if the symptom is improving.
Tui 4 years ago
I dont know exactly what's happening. It's been 6 months while I am taking medicines but no major change have been noticed. It's just that sometimes I feel a little sensation that's it . Don't know if it is working. For how long should I continue medicine.
Have homeopathy cjred any such cases befor.
Your reply helps me a lot
Thank you for your time
Gaurav5 4 years ago
If the symptom is improving even a tiny bit, then you should stay with the remedy, however, if you have been taking the same remedy for 6 months, it is a long time so you may consult the doctor or homeopath who has prescribe the remedy.
Tui 4 years ago
I just dont know if it is improving. I haven't noticed any change yet.He has prescribed me same medicine with ginseng Q .
Has any of such cases have cured before?
Gaurav5 4 years ago
Ptosis can be treated with homeopathy but the outcome depends on the severity of ptosis and how you react to a homeopathic remedy. Since you already have someone working with your case, I would suggest not adding an anymore remedy because the case becomes difficult to manage if you do that.
Tui 4 years ago
Thank you for your advice. My condition is mild and its drooped almost 3/4 portuon of eye
and had a laevator resection surgery at the age of 4.
Gaurav5 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.