≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Genital WartsWarts



Posts about Genital Warts, Warts

genital warts2Male, 31, HPV recurring Genital warts5Amount and combination of oral drops for genital warts3need advice - genital warts3genital warts3Dosage thuja capsule 1000 mg : how long and how often per day by genital warts5Genital warts16Genital warts49genital warts2Burning sensation in urinary tract and genital warts20


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Accute Genital warts

I have warts problem since childhood(10 year old). Initially it was on fingers(like flat cauli-flowers) But after long treatment (1999).it had disappeared. It had reoccuring tendency due to weak immunity.Again it was started growing on genital parts(inner portion of penis-glans and outer foreskins) in 2011.I had started treatment again for 1.5 years Kong period. It was almost cured. But l saw few tiny bumps(like mustard seed size) again started growing and spreading on foreskin. I had taken treatment many times but after sometimes it comes again. Please help me to cure it permanently. I am a not patient.Age-34 weight-74kg(tummy). Like salty food. Long sitting job. Currently taking cantheris 200 and Natrum mur 200 twice daily for burning sensation in urinary tract sometimes. Kindly advice me remedies.
  amit143mishra on 2018-07-08
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Take Cinnabaris 30c and Nitric acid 30c twice daily (morning & evening)

And Medorrhinum 200c, once a week for 4 weeks.

Report back any changes.

1 dose is 2 pills or drops.
Tui 5 years ago
After 15days medicine use. No changes observed in existing genital warts. Still it is as it is. Kindly suggest further. It May spread quickly.
amit143mishra 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.