≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Severe Growth hormone deficiency

Sir my name is Uma Mahesh I am 20 yrs old and I am suffering from severe GH deficiency and I have already taken treatment for 2 years with GH injection and I gain 24 cm by that and due to financial problem we stopped treatment and height increasing also stopped.
In reports Dr ensure that my bone age is 2.5 yrs back according to my recent age now I am 140 cm tall and 31 kg weight.
I have reached my puberty at the age of 16 yrs 8 months .
Its seems to be an delay puberty

And recently my facial hair growth being started.

My bone age is running 2.5 yrs back

Sir plz help me with proper and effective medicine ..I have very less time to grow

So plz kindly guide me to over come by this
  Uma Mahesh on 2018-07-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Silicea 30 and Calcarea Phosphorica 30 twice a day for one month and report back.

One dose means 2 pills or drops each of both the remedies at a time.
kadwa 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.