First stage of Male Pattern BaldnessHi,
I am a 27 year old male suffering with early stage of male pattern baldness for last 3 years. Please someone suggest homeopathic medicine for this condition. Thanks in advance.
I have filled out the following questionnaire.
Sex: Male Age: 27 Height: 166.4cm Weight: 65kg
1. Describe your main suffering?
Male pattern baldness. Hair loss in forehead, Crown and temples. Began about 3 years ago.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
-- since birth, allergic to dust
-- myopia at age 16
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
worried about my hair in future
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
When I was in university, about 7 years ago. The water was salty there so I regularly had to use shampoo otherwise hair becomes very sticky and I also use shampoo regularly now.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Night time after coming from office
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
After starting job. Want to use castor oil but can’t continue.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am Lazy, moody, nervous, quiet, sensitive, pensive, always thinking and asking questions, shy, easily embarrassed, unexpressive, not aggressive or competitive, worrisome, plagued with guilt. I smile when talking to others.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes, especially noise.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless weeping, talking to one self etc?
thinking different things
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
No I don’t dream a lot.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I crave most fruits, especially orange, mango, lemon. Also rice, birayani, curry, fish,chips, cold drinks and lentil
I like sweet foods.
I dislike animal fats, fish fat, chillies
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t withstand?
Too much spicy food, half cooked vegetables or meat
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
More. Armpit and head
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Bowel movements 1 times a day. Stool is normal but sometimes not clear and takes atleast 15min in toilet.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
fall asleep quickly. I prefer to sleep on the side, but also on the stomach.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Yes but sometimes confused.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I often feel detached from the world. Do not socialize well.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I have taken lycopodium 200, 1M and Acid phos 1M but can’t continue regularly. Can’t measure their effect for not taking regularly. After taking lycopodium bowel movement is less.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
No major disease
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
not too skinny not too fat but recently belly is fattening , medium height, thin limbs, big hands, feet, and head. I am 166cm, about 65 kg in weight.
I know hair loss may seem like something trivial, but having it this early is really upsetting. Thank you so much in advance for any help or advice you may provide.
dumas.bd on 2018-08-12
jawahar 2 years ago
I think the hair is falling slowly and day by day the hair is thinning in forehead,Crown and temples.I think new hair is not growing at the rate of falling.
At first I didn't notice carefully but recently I can see difference of my thinning and elimination of hair mainly in top and corner hairline.
Scalp skin is dry and I use shampoo regularly.No dandruff or other deposits. Hair becomes bit oily and grimy if i don't take shower for more than 15 hours. If I sweat in head the hair looks more grimy.
Please suggest me how to overcome this problem.
dumas.bd 2 years ago
(One dose is 2 drops)
Report back after one week
Please do not take anything 20 min before and after the medicine.
Avoid camphor, coffee, garlic, mint, perfumes..
Do not take any other homoeopathic medicine along with this.
[Edited by Dr.KR on 2018-08-13 17:15:44]
♡ Mister.4 2 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.