Optic neuritis in both eyes. First in march'18 in left eye & now in august '18 in right eye.Diabetic since 10 years.BRVO IN LEFT EYE IN FEBRUARY'14.Kindly suggedt remedy .Vision is affected.Central vision is not clear in both eyes.Took injections of accentrix for BRVO IN Left eye.But not improved much. Got temporary relief for one or two months only. Now due to optic neuritis my left left eye condition is worsened. Took medicines Plumbum met.30,Nux.vom.30 & Lachesis30.
In the mean time optic neuritis occurred in right eye also in August'18 & central vision affected. Kindly suggest remedy for it.
RKS on 2018-08-31
1. Chief complaints (Diagnosis) – Please explain your main symptoms.
Diagnosis (name of disease)]
Exact location ( affected organs)
Sensation ( eg. sharp pain, stubbing, dull, throbbing, etc)
2. When did it all start?
3. Are there any changes in your mental /emotional state since your illness?
4. Describe anything that makes the problem worse (ie. position, temperature, food etc. )
5. Describe anything that makes the problem better (ie. pain is better for cold bathing or at night in bed etc)
6. What other physical / mental symptoms do you have? Describe with;
Diagnosis (if any)
Exact location (affected organs)
Describe anything that makes the problem worse (ie. position, temperature, food etc. )
Describe anything that makes the problem better (ie. pain is better for cold bathing or at night in bed etc)
7. What time of the day do you feel the worst in general?
8. Are you taking any medication?
9. Your history of illnesses
♡ Tui 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.