ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Dr.kadwa pls kindly help me

Respected doctor, i am 32 year male
Since my 12 yrs of age i started to masterbate very severly
After 19 yrs of age i started to felt hotness in the body especially at the bottom of the spinal Cord
Then i felt the hotness arises towards the head and i felt difficulty while concentrating,
Then i started to get confusion of mind and my hands and legs started to shake
Then the confusion grows high and i felt fullness in the head
I felt very tired,weak, difficulty to perform daily task,sleepiness throught the day, heart started to beat very high,my memory gets very low,
Now i am living with easy tiredness, very low memory,, severe confusion ,body aches,hotness in the body ,, shaking of the hands and legs , hand shaking increases while attempt to do any work,,no sexual desire at all,, very low erection ,,small sized penis,,eyes sunken,, facial bones prominent, looks like old age,, kindly help me to getridoff the problems doctor ,
Thank you
  Kapz on 2018-09-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take the following remedies in evening for 15 days and report back...
Sulphur 30
Staphysagria 30
Gelsemium 30

One dose means 2 pills or drops each of all three remedies at a time.
kadwa last year
Thank you dr,,kadwa
Will report you after 15days
Kapz last year
Dear doctor,, i took the medicine as per your suggestions,, my mental confusion changed about 2 percentage, other symptoms are continuing as before, kindly help me,thank you
Kapz last year
Please continue with the same remedies for a month and report back.
kadwa last year
Thanks dr kadwa, will continue the same medicine amd report after one month,thank you
Kapz last year

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.