ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Chronic Periodontitis and Severe bone loss 1Help for Periodontitis? 3Urgent help needed for Periodontitis 19periodontitis 17periodontitis , receding gums , any cure ? 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

chronic periodontitis

Hi I am 42years old female suffering from chronic periodontitis with receding gums ,loose molars and one tooth (upper canine) is displaced from its place. Really need some help how to cure it .At the base of molars (jaw) I can feel swelling and also when I press the gums at few site pus oozes out .It started with bleeding gums about 4 years back initially at the time of brushing and the easy bleeding from gums .Tried couple of homoeopathic medicine but never cured carbo veg increased the looseness of molars. later gradually it got advanced . dental cleaning by dentist worsened my condition as they become more sensitive . my teeth were sensitive to cold water. now I experience pain in displaced tooth . I am scared I may not loose this tooth .I have tried MERC SOL 1M,PULSATILLA 1000, SILICEA 1000,CARBO VEG 200, SEPIA 1M ,PETROLEUM 1M,HEPAR SULPH 10M , CALC PHOS 200( ALL JUST SINGLE DOSES) BUT NO ACTUAL RELIEF.
my mother also had the same problem .I am deficient in VIT D AND
vitamin B12 as well as some anaemic too. I have bad smell from mouth too. please suggest some appropriate remedy .I can answer if any other information is needed.
ALSO I have heel pain which is worse after walking and intial few steps are painful when I start to walk from sitting. my weight is 68 kg
  durga soni on 2018-10-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I suggest you start using diluted Calendula mother tincture as a mouth wash.

Also, take Hepar sulph 30c, three times a day for 3 days and report back any changes.

1 dose is 2 pills.
[Edited by Tui on 2018-10-14 08:00:45]
Tui last year
Thanks Tui for the reply , will update you after 3 days of taking the above Medicine.
durga soni last year
Hello sir , I took the above medicines but could not figure out much change because still pus comes out on pressing gums.my gums are inflamed and infected according to dentist .I can feel swelling in my gums especially at the molar region. my sputum is mixed with blood and pus . the upper front tooth right canine is displaced from its place and moved forward from its original place and is loose also because of it I feel shame in talking and smiling.Is it possible that it comes back to its normal place. I feel looseness in molars and other teethsp also my gums are receding.upper molars have cavities also at the edge and roots of the molars.THERMALLY I am a chily person .pls suggest me some medicine I can tell more details if you need .
durga soni last year
also I have bone loss which has made my tooth loose.pls suggest what should I do .
durga soni last year
If you'll please state in simple terms what you see and what you feel and avoid using technical terms I'll also try to help thro' Tui if he has no objection. You have taken too many medicines.
Rahul2018 last year
durga soni -

You have a serious condition. When was the last time you went to see a dentist? The homeopatic remedies can reduce the severity of the condition and its rate of progression but it man not completely 'cure' it so if you haven't been to a dentist, you need to see one very soon.

Meanwhile, continue with Calendula mouthwash and start with the following remedies;

Mercurius sol 6c twice daily
Phosphorus 6c, twice daily

Report back in 10 days.
Tui last year

I don't usually collaborate with anyone here except a few homeopaths or doctors who have a lot of experience.
Tui last year
With the kind of experience you claim your prescriptions could be better.
Rahul2018 last year
Durga: Pls ask Tui what was wrong with the medicines you were taking before coming to Tui. And ask Tui why is he changing medicines at the drop of hat? This is not good.
Rahul2018 last year
Thanks Tui and Rahul for looking in my case . I have been to different dentists about five and they suggest deep cleaning then extraction of about 10 teeth including most of the molars and then bone grafting . Wait for 6 months then implant ing the tooth. Even after doing that they don’t guarantee you that they can fix the loose tooth completely and this is not the treatment I am looking for , I want to save my loose tooth since I have trust in homoeopathy . I took Merc Sol 30 then 200 and then 1000 all just single doses after some interval but after taking Merc Sol 1000 I had started high blood pressure so I discontinued it . Before homoeopathic treatment I could not eat hard things but now I can eat it . I experience that my two molars have cavity rest are sound but they feel loose when I shake them . Gums at the molars region have swelling. Upper right side canine tooth is loose and has moved forward and there are gum receding I e gum have moved down in some molars and tooth . Bone loss is seen in x Ray as well as gum receding has made my tooth loose . . Before coming to Tui I was taking medi but I could see the change in looseness of tooth only one thing improves that I can eat hard things also and sensitive toward cold has reduced but no improvement in looseness of tooth. After taking hepar sulph pus was thrown out for 4 months but I had not cured the infection completely still pus comes out . Also my after HS 10m no menses for 3 months . Menses came when I was prescribed single dose of China 30 for acute vomiting after some indigestion problem . Whatever medicine I was prescribed by a homoeopath is just simple dose at one time than waiting for couple of days to see any changes .
durga soni last year
I respect your choice to have a homeopathic treatment but I can't guarantee that the remedies will fix the loose tooth and a gum completely.

I have already suggested the remedies so please start if you feel comfortable following my suggestion.
Tui last year

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.