ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

High PSA number

My PSA number is high (7.5), however at this time I have no obvious symptoms. I'm being told by the medical profession that this is very bad. Would like your opinion, assistance and help.
  kaiture on 2018-10-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I think your doctor is right. If it is an early stage, it usually has no symptom.
Tui 11 months ago
What can i do to reduce my PSA number? What can you recommend for me?
kaiture 11 months ago
You should find out the cause of high PSA. PSA levels maybe high because of your age or have UTI or prostatitis.
Tui 11 months ago
How do I find out the cause? I'm 61 years old. Is there a homeopathic remedy you can suggest to help reduce my PSA number?
Regards, Orlton.
kaiture 11 months ago
I have known quite a few people with this.
You need to get a biopsy to see if it is prostrate cncr
And then make sure they do an assay to determine
What type of cncr.

Some cncr ‘s are very aggressive and others not-
It is important to determine also whether it has stayed
Within the gland or spread out.

None of the people I know had any symptoms -
If you catch this early treatment is very successful.
One person had a mild cncr and had the radio isotope
Implanted and he has been fine for 10 years.
Another had aggressive cncr and had lupron
( hormone treatment) one shot every 3 months-
Total 3 doses. After two doses then targeted
Radiation 15 minutes a day for 4 weeks.

Lupron reduces the cncr cells thru reducing testosterone-
They do radiation after that to kill off any
Remaining cells. This person is also doing well.

You need to know facts ASAP and right diagnosis.
simone717 11 months ago
Is doing a biopsy my only option to determine if I have it or not? I'm not too eager to do a biopsy. What other options do I have?
kaiture 11 months ago
Please see a urologist -
Usually they do a scan- first-
But unless the urologist finds some other reason
For this- the only way to know if there is cncr is to
Do the biopsy . You want to be very pro active here,
As in the people I know, it had not spread outside the gland.
No one wants to get the biopsy, but that is the only way to check.
simone717 11 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.