Help for my husbands KeloidsMy Husband has had several Keloids on the Back of his ears of about 4years. We have had one of them Surgically removed and it came back even bigger. They range in size, from about a pencil eraser to the size of a dime. Very elevated. They itch, and sometimes cause pain or a stretching feeling.
They are also hard. They are on both right and left sides of lobes.
They came as a reaction to ear rings being pulled out.
He is very sensitive about them. Feels his ears are deformed. doesn't like to talk about them or for other people to see them at all. He is very embaressed. Has slight anxiety. Doesn't like to talk about serious subjects.
He is a very light sleeper and often stays up all night reading. Likes to take naps on sunday afternoons. he normally gets about 6 hours of sleep a night.
He doesn't like to eat mexican or any food with alot of spices. He loves seafood. No foods seem to have an effect on his condition.
he is very healthy in general and has never had a serious illness or operation.
He is on no medications.
sometimes he takes calms forte (sleep aid).
he is very intellectual, plays several instruments.
He has dark hair and skin that tans easily. he's about 5'7" and 160lbs.
I've been reading that selicea is taken for keloid treatment but i am confused about dosage.
Any help would be appreciated!
Duchess_mermaid on 2006-04-09
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Diabetic or non Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
15. What exactly is happening ?
16. How do you feel ?
17. How does this affect you ?
18. How does it feel like ?
19. What comes to your mind ?
20. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
21. How did that feel like ?
22. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
23. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
24. current medicine you are taking
25. family back ground
26. qualification of patient
27. Nature of working
28. desire and aversion of food
29. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. Any confidential and private matter to be discuss by email.
30. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.