≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Enlarged Heart Valve & BP gone slightly High

Dear Doctors,

Please Know my condition, it started with abnormal heart beat and heavyness on Left chest.

I visited to Doctor, he ordered an ECG and informed that Left Side Heart Valve got enlarged and thats cause BP Slight high 70/140.

My age is 40 Years, I am Male with Medium Built, Weighs -80 Kilo Approx.
5'8". Having smoking habit.
I am in sitting Job, but walking continously as Job's requirement.

please prescribe the medicines accordingly.

Best Regards

Ahmad Ansari
  meharban Ahmad on 2019-02-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi Ahmad,

This condition is caused by high bp and coronary
Artery disease. Sometimes it can be cured and
Sometimes not- and people are on lifelong medicines.

This is not a case for an online forum- you
Need a homeo specialist for this-

I advise you contact Dr, Aadil who has a homeopathy heart
Hospital in Nagpur, India. Google Aadil Homoeo Heart Care CenterHe is an excellent
Specialist and has talks on heart health and
Homeopathy on western podcasts. If you cannot
Go there, perhaps you could have a phone consult
And get advice plus physician referral in your area.

You need bp meds and to stop smoking, limit salt ,
Keep walking each day, and go over weight and diet.
This advice is “maintenance” that is needed -
To stop things from getting worse .
[Edited by simone717 on 2019-02-04 23:52:31]
simone717 2 years ago
hi simone, thanks for your valuable advice.

pls do keep helping people
meharban Ahmad 2 years ago
Thank you Meharban- I believe that if there is
Someone out there , who has done hundreds
Of certain type of cases, that advice is invaluable.
My best wishes for your success in healing.
simone717 2 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.