ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Failure in love. Sad depressed

I was in love with a guy. Somehow it ended. He looks at my posts but don't call me.

I loved him and he loved me also. It's been three months now. And I am stuck on it. I get ache in my skull bones and headache.

I have developed dark circles and look tired. I used to cry mostly.

I'm not taking interest in any other man or thing.

I have started folliculinum 30 since 3 days. Also taking Arnica 30 for a body injury
  Meera1 on 2019-04-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take
1. Acid Phos-200 6 pills twice a day
Please give feedback after 10 days
homeo helper
homeo_helper 9 months ago

If you want to try the above take ONE dose and wait to see effects after a few days. One dose of 200c can have effects
For at least 2 weeks-everyone responds differently,
Especially if sensitive. Correct dosing in each person is done by individual response .

Who prescribed folliculinum?

Two other remedies that may help are ignatia
And Nat Mur.
simone717 9 months ago
Also I forget to mention when I get on bed I am ocuppied by thoughts of death. Death of my loved ones parents etc.

My dad has passed away some 5 years back.

And I have hard time sleeping. I even get up from sleep. I am very anxious about future. My hairs are also turning white.
Meera1 9 months ago
Please answer- did a homeopath prescribe folliculinim
Or ...?

I would try one dose of Ignatia 30c and report back
After 48 hours. Ignatia is taken for suppressed
Grief and shock. Often, one thinks they have
Grieved but they have not fully let out their emotions.
You may feel more sleepy and have old emotions
Come up and then leave and then more will show up.
So be sure to have a day or two where you can rest
If you take it. After emotions are released there is
A sense of peace and calm.
simone717 9 months ago
Last time after similar situation a homeopath suggested foliculinium..

So I'm taking it this time.

I cry also. Feeling somewhat better afyer folliculinum
Meera1 9 months ago
Then stay with folliculinum since it is working.
simone717 9 months ago
Now at night during sleep I get angry at my ex boyfriend for cheating me. And I get headache.

I also want to get better sleep with no past memories.

And no worries about death and death of my loved ones
Meera1 9 months ago
Preoccupied with death and future. But feeling better after folliculinum.
Meera1 9 months ago
Breakup medicines ..... really!! If you both love each other, then you both should talk. Always crying, looking tired or taking meds is not a solution. You both should talk.
andrewwalker 8 months ago
Folliculinum is a best medication that helps to cure this health issues.
leathergaze 8 months ago
Technically Phos. Acid seems a better choice. But one can't rule out remedies like N. mur, Phos and Ign. working to an extent. Folliculinum can also help with trauma but does not look strongly indicated, may be the h'path treating in person has more information. Here other expressions of grief point towards ph. acid or N. Mur.

Dosage written for Phos. Acid here can be fine tuned better. Either it could be twice a week or one dose a week than twice daily.
[Edited by maheeru on 2019-06-11 21:36:25]
maheeru 8 months ago
I still couldn't get over. Which medicine should I use?

Also this month my periods not appearing on time. My last period was on 21. I just got a brown spot this month.

My periods been very regular.

Just took pulsatila 200.
Meera1 7 months ago
Don't know who suggested Puls. Already we have a medley of suggestions and you have gone with a new choice.

Please read up on all the remedies discussed here, choose one and follow one prescriber at a time. Often people can differ in remedy choices for a same complaint.
maheeru 7 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.