ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Can't sex as per wife requirements.

Hello my age is 27 and i have masturbation for many years and now i got married so while i do sex i discharge just in 2 minute so my wife is not happy with me and also my penis is very thin. can you please give me some remedy or gel that work on it. please tell me quickly so i can make stamina long and i can increase size of my penis
  zenevatech on 2019-06-08
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Acid phos 200C, 5/6pillets once daily in empty stomach for ten days and Agnus castus Q, ten drops with little water twice daily for one month.Pl give follow up timely
Urepierk 3 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.