Head ache due to nasal polyp in type1 diabetic girlDear doctors!
My 15 year old daughter has been suffering from head ache since around 1 year which is may be due to nasal polyp existing in right side. She is type 1 diabetic, using insuline pump. Please advice to cure her headache and nasal polyp. Thanks in advance
pradeepx28 on 2019-06-21
1) What are the complaints and any known cause for such complaints.
2) List out locations and sensations associated with complaints if any
3) Write down worsening and bettering factors and any associated symptoms about these complaints.
4) Details about emotional state, personality, temperament, fears/anxieties.
5) Details like cravings/aversions, climate/temperature preference, thirst/hunger/sleep/sex/discharge issues and about physical appearance and nature of occupation.
6) Any other miscellaneous details including past history of diseases, medicines taken and diseases running into family.
♥ maheeru 5 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.