≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Vomiting tendency

Can someone suggest me a remedy to fix this?

I'm suffering from vomiting issue 4 months. While food eating vomiting tendency and not able to eat much food. My quantity of food is decreased to half portion. Fear of drink water after food this may vomit out sometimes. Any bad smell or bad places also have same issue.

When there is headache I will vomit it out some food.
  Shafi1 on 2019-06-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
PL take
Arsenic Alb-200 6 pills twice a day for 10 days and then come back

Homeo helper
homeo_helper 3 years ago
Take Arsenicum album - 30/- four times a day...& Hepar sulf- 200/- bd...& Tell me after 7 days
priyanka sharma 3 years ago
Priyanka Sharma
It is not ethical to interrupt the dialodges already started by somebody.

homeo helper
homeo_helper 3 years ago
On this forum, people can click user names to
See profiles , past threads, and info people choose
To give about themselves.

The person wanting advice should follow one
Advice at a time. And they should make it
Clear - who they are following. Often, there
Can be multiple suggestions and that is ok-
This is not a clinic.
simone717 3 years ago
Thank you homeo helper
I started arsenic album 200
I will report back after 10 days.
Shafi1 3 years ago
Thank you homeo helper
Ars album 200
The vomiting tendency was stopped well.
I feel good while eating food.
Can I continue the medicine?
[Edited by Shafi1 on 2019-07-13 12:33:00]
Shafi1 3 years ago
yes. for 2-3 saus, then you can stop the medicine and see that vomiting sensation do not return.

homeo helper
homeo_helper 3 years ago
Thanks a lot for your help
Shafi1 3 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.