constipation at stop using diapersHello, I'm looking for a homeopathic medicine to help my girl (2.5 yrs) stop using a diaper. When she is without diapers, she refuses to defecate for a few days and she gets constipation. When she has a diaper, she has regular defecation every day. the separation with the diaper can be interpreted as a fear of separation or fear of something new?
lussi on 2019-07-15
Patient age, gender, marital status, country / city.
1- constipation history if any ? 2- headache if any ?
3- must select one option whic is more from below
a) restlessness .. b) weakness
4- your detailed daily routine ? hourly basis. Morning to evening.
5- is it a reoccurring problem ? your current problem i mena.
6- your were physically inactive or active just before this problem ?
7- do you feel more thirsty or thirst-less ?
8- do you feel more cold in body or hot mostly ?
9- any foul smelling gases ? abdomen ? if smelly please mention.
10- when your suffering or pain or symptoms aggravate / increase ?
and when/how ameliorate / feel better ?
11- do you have had B.P or problem ? if yes controlled or not ?
IF PATIENT IS MALE:
Had anyone in his family sufferend or died from c-ancer or T.B ? only consider his father, father's brothers, grandfather ..
IF PATIENT IS FEMALE:
Had anyone in her family suffered or died from c-ancer or T.B ? only consider her mother, mother's sisters, grandmother.
13- Select one option ONLY which is more / dominant
a) Fear (anything if any but dominant if .. b) Anger (if dominant only and mostly) c) Greed (if any dominant) d) Pride
5 PRECAUTIONS. DO NOT USE FOLLOWING THINGS IN ANY CASE.
1- Broiler chicken (white hen which forms in 30 days almost)
2- contaminated water
3- microwave oven.
4 fruits ripen from chemicals.
5- Old aluminium pots. specially with black dots at the bottom.
♥ Best1 4 months ago
1. Her constipation began when we refused to use the diapers. She had stools every 3-4 days. She refused to use the toilet or the pot, she wanted the diaper. We went back to the diapers and the bowels were normalizing, now there are once a day. I think constipation was psychological. She refused to use a toilet or a pot.
2. No headache
3. may be restlessness
4. she wakes up around 9 am. She does not eat breakfast or eat a bit because I still breastfeed her. She has lunch at about 12.30h. She is very active. Communicative. Smiling. She has her own opinion of things and she stands up for her opinion. Dinner at 8 o'clock. She goes to bed about 22-23h.
5. I think when the diaper is removed again, the problem will be repeated
6. physically active
7. She drinks about 500 ml of water a day. But I still breastfeeding her in the morning, at noon and evening
10. the problem improved when we returned the diaper. Perhaps she was not mentally ready to give up the diaper
12. her grandmother (the mother of the father) died of c-ancer
13. None of these. Maybe sometimes she is afraid of things unknown to her, like loud noise.
lussi 4 months ago
Update after 3-4 days. Follow all 5 precautions mentioned at the end of my first message.
♥ Best1 4 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.