≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Medical Advise Required - Medication

Hello this is Avimed and am having some private part problem, mine penis forehead skin is contrasting, if opened manually it gets wound cracks on skin. Can you advise me about its care and available medications both( homeopathy/home Remedies). Waiting for your reply.
  Avimed on 2019-07-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hello this is Avimed and would like some guidance/ experience from members here who have gone through similar condition. An avise/explanation would be suffix.
Avimed last year

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.