≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Urgent, guidance needed on “Fluid Cerefolius” Mother tincture.

I am a CKD Patient, Urgently need your valuable guidance on “Fluid Cerefolius” Mother tincture. I have searched all pharmasuitical companies on line could not find it. Is there any other name for this drug or is it availabe in any source? Pl advice.
I am waiting for your valuable guidance
With Regards.
  Srini3553 on 2019-07-19
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
See the site: mycme dot com

Google cerefolin nac-

Cerefolin is a “medical food” combo-
Used for depression, dementia and several
Other problems. The mycme site lists the

I am wondering if this is what you are referring
To? It is not homeopathic .
simone717 8 months ago
I am very ind of you simone
Srini3553 8 months ago
Thanks- I saw Maheeru found the correct name
Of the remedy ? And posted it on another thread.
It seems that it is something no one uses anymore
- the big western pharmacies Helios, Remedia,
Do not list it. Maheeru suggested finding a substitute-
I would do that. Best of luck.
simone717 8 months ago

Iam thank you for your guidance. i checked Dr. Maheeru's post. He is correc. oxydendron is equlent to cerefolius. "Crefolius." is available with Kamal Pharma but in 3C on wards. So Shall i procure 3C?

With Regards
Srini3553 8 months ago
Please take advice from Maheeru on this.
Btw, I am not a dr. There are no drs on the forum
At this time. You can always click any user name
And read their profile and see their past posts/history.
simone717 8 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.