≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Requesting Doctors for recommendation

Hi Doctor,
I am male,27yrs, I am suffering from anxiety issues. I feel tensed about everything going around me, things comes in mind even though I try to avoid them but still I am not able to resist thinking about them.
Along with this I sometimes get pain on my chest left hand side and severe headache which later leads to high bp.
Request you to please advise.

-Thank You
[Edited by Rajat_0907 on 2019-07-30 20:22:07]
  Rajat_0907 on 2019-07-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi rajat,

Kadwa has not been on here in many months.
You can click any user name, see who they
Are and past threads.

Use your edit button and put another person
In your headline if you wish.
simone717 3 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.