≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

analysis on urine dr lab report and remedy:nj

ANY doctor can tell about MY MOTHER URINE DR REPORT INFECTION AND REMEDY:(report is pasted)
my mother age 60 she got left hand leg paralyzed 7 years ago but she walks and works.
she having infection in her URINE (URINE TRACT INFECTION) and not emptying bladder completely. she has used antibiotics for infection a month ago.
i want a remedy to resolve this bladder emptying problem.

(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)

  namro on 2019-08-08
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You may give:
Causticum 30 in pill form
6 pills 3 times a day for only 7 days.
Then come back and report. She should take enough clean water. But be sure about her kidney. If there is any problem of kidney, don't give her more water for drinking. Hope not so.
freehomeoforall 11 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.