Attn: Healthyworld... Having chronic gas problemDear Healthyworld,
I am 37 year old. Facing below mentioned issues since past few months / years.
1. Experiencing pain since past 3 months, on left side of the stomach. Had ultrasound done, but there was no issue diagnosed.
2. Having gas problem since past few years. Generally I face this problem after dinner. Around 2-4 times a month the gas gets stuck near heart and it develops unbearable pain. Takes generally 3-4 hours (or even more) for the gas to dissipate.
3. Though I consume less food, but it feels I ate too much. This makes my body lethargic and prompts me to go to sleep.
4. Face problem of excess urination. I am not diabetic. Even after consuming 100 ml of water, I might need to visit washroom twice or thrice.
Please let me know in case you need more details.
Many thanks in advance.
Ansarimam on 2019-09-14
1. Lycopodium-200 6 pills twice a day for 10 days and then give feedback
♡ homeo_helper 9 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.