≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

re: Yin/fluid deficiency

So I have a TCM diagnosis of severe Liver Yin deficiency - basically I burnt out from over work, over sexual release, wild emotions etc. Yin represents the fluids/moisture of the organs and so a deficiency of Liver Yin means Liver Yang becomes hyperactive - symptoms:

-I have bitter/sour taste in my mouth all day/night as bile and acid come up
-distension in abdomen all day/night (burping non stop with or without food)
-hot energy rushing up to the head (worse when I lay down) as if head is going to explode (head pressure)
-cannot tolerate any warm/hot spices i.e. garlic, chilly, any indian spices, cinnamon, ginger etc as they make all my symptoms worse
-hands/feet sweat all the time
-liver/congestion can feel it on right side by the rib
-loads of anger, frustration, depression, anxiety, resentment
-easily leak prostate fluid when sexually aroused
-ejaculation makes all my symptoms worse as I lose YIN thus causing more YANG hyperactivity.
-insomnia when symptoms are aggravated by hot/warm foods/spices or ejaculation - otherwise can sleep okay
-thirsty all the time
-liver heat burned up fluids
-muscle twitching/tingling (especially feet and face)
-constant urge to masturbate and watch porn

I've used staph all the way up to 50M. Helped dissolve some of the anger.

When I mean YIN I don't mean fluid as in that from drinking water - its the thick moisture of the body that is YIN. Think of YIN as thick prostate fluid or pre-cum or semen like.

Any remedies suggested?

My main point was If the body is DEFICIENT YIN/FLUIDS in various parts how does homeopathy help bring it back? The acid remedies are often prescribed for depletion/exhaustion/dryness etc and there are others like China that is used for depleted fluids BUT how does a sugar pill for example bring back what is deficient in the body?

Or is it that what is missing can only be brought back through diet/supplements/herbs?
[Edited by helpmeplease1 on 2019-10-09 00:52:12]
  helpmeplease1 on 2019-10-09
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Pl take
1. Nux Vomica-200 6 pills twice a day for one week and then give feedback

homeo helper
homeo_helper 11 months ago
Isn't Nux Vomica more of an *excess* picture as oppose to a *deficient* picture?

Mine is a internal liver heat due to deficiency as oppose to excess heat without deficiency.

Thank you for your reply. I truly appreciate it
[Edited by helpmeplease1 on 2019-10-09 00:53:58]
helpmeplease1 11 months ago
Pk taje the medicine and check the effects
homeo helper
homeo_helper 11 months ago
Dear Helpmeplease

Been there done that. My story till Staph which failed.You are on right track.Homeopathy cant rebuild whats gone.Only Mother Nature and perseverance can. You can contact me.
Tupne 11 months ago
Hi Tupne,

Thanks for your message - I truly appreciate it.

So I wanted to ask you what did you use to help you recover from your condition/situation?

Ive been trying all sorts of things with minor successes here and there but the overall condition remains firmly intact. I want to break the cycle.

I welcome your feedback.

Thank you for your help. I appreciate it.

helpmeplease1 11 months ago



IT will take time but true healing will take place.
Tupne 11 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.