IBS Problem Makes Life A HellA friend of mine 62, a timid type of man, by profession teacher, has been suffering from IBS, prescribed by an allopath expert, fails to digest whatever he takes as food. He is apprehensive of taking any food lest he should visit the toilet.He cannot sleep well at night ruminating over the digestion issues and forthcoming catastrophe that may befall him. A very intelligent type of man, he is getting grumpy day by day though he is a man of very soft temper.
1. He frequently visits the toilet even at college too.
2. He visits doctors frequently
3. He thinks that he is suffering from some deadly disease.
4. He even met a psychiatrist who prescribed him OCD and gave some sleeping drugs.
5.His BP is high
6.His HBA1C is 7.1
7. He has tremendous GAS problem
He is 5'7" tall, 64 kilograms, wheatish color, sighs frequently. Married .One Son one Daughter he has.
If anyone of this prestigious website comes forward and ventures to help him I shall be highly obliged.
sandy3 on 2019-10-22
Need more info:
• the diarrhea be a painless?
• Stools in quantity (small/large)?
• Restlessness, anguish and intolerance of pain?
• How is Thirst? is it for small quantities and often?
• Is there prostration and weakness out the stool, of all proportion to stool?
• Colour of the stool?
• Rumbling in abdomen?
• Thin watery painless stools?
• Perspiration of the whole body?
• is there offensive/cadaverous odor?
• is there great prostration following?
• any burning in the rectum?
• The stool is slimy or bloody?
♡ HealthyWorld last year
• Stools in quantity (small/large)?small
• Restlessness, anguish and intolerance of pain?restlessness is severe
• How is Thirst? is it for small quantities and often?thirst not prominent.
• Is there prostration and weakness out the stool, of all proportion to stool?No
• Colour of the stool?Muddy
• Rumbling in abdomen?Present
• Thin watery painless stools?Frequently
• Perspiration of the whole body?Present
• is there offensive/cadaverous odor? Yes
• is there great prostration following?Not so much
• any burning in the rectum?Sometimes with Pain
• The stool is slimy or bloody?Slimy
sandy3 last year
5 drops in 10ml of water, 3 times daily.
Don't drink water along with the medicine. Don't drink or eat any thing for 30 minutes before or after the medicine.
Note: Avoid Strong smell, Coffee, Raw Garlic, Raw Onion, Hing and in any form.
Report the changes in 3 days.
♡ HealthyWorld last year
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.