≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Plz refer good and experience homeopathy dr for regular online consultation in india

Hello All,
Plz refer me any good and experience homeopathy dr who can take my kids case and give me regular online consultation and medicines accordingly.
I stay out of india and can't visit drs in india so want online consultation. My kids condition is deteriorating day by day.
I feared he got asthma.
Plz help.
  ahila on 2019-11-07
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hello ahila
How is your children now?
You did not update. Ayaan was cured you told. Rayaan was going to be cured. Did you stop the medication?

Did not you give Rayaan Hepar 200?
freehomeoforall 2 years ago
I updated in post.
ahila 2 years ago
Hi Ahila,

Many of us are from India.

You may click on users name to know more about them.
HealthyWorld 2 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.