Digestive system disorder with weakness and anxietyHi. I m 26 yrs Male. following complaints have created great difficulties in my life. I m unable to find any permanent cure. Had consulted many allopathy treatments but of no use.
Some of my major digestive systems issues are:(since last 5-6 yrs)
1. Early morning diarrhoeic stools. Not watery but muddy. Sometimes It went beyond control leading to hospitalization
2. Repeated urges of passing stools in the morning. Stomach feels full all the time, perhaps with lots of gas. Pain in the upper back after eating a bit of spicy foods
Also, the following marked complaints:
3. I feel weak all the time and tend to avoid works that need strenous physical and mental .
4. Sleep is very light and vulnerable, specially night. Sleep comes lately and also in case it comes in normal time, it will break in dead night hours. After waking up, always feel drained out(time lag) hampering day activities.
5. Super anxious most of the time despite trying to curtail it. Avoid crowd places, want to stay alone.
5. Frequent feeling of guilt, weak,low.
6. Sudden sexual urges, specially when alone and inclination to masturbate. Could not come out of this habit since 10 years.
All the above have created a life full of and miserable. Can anyone suggest me a good homeo remedy addressing all these?
FOXTROT1 on 2019-11-21
Please click his name and see his other thread
With liver tests. I will also bump up the other
Thread right now.
♡ simone717 6 months ago
FOXTROT1 6 months ago
Feedback after a week.
♡ Dr R Basu 6 months ago
FOXTROT1 6 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.