≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Semen leakage and precum after urination and bowel movement

I have been masturbating for 4 years,i face semen leakage after urination,it continues until i masturbate,after semen leakage there comes a water like sticky fluid precum,due to over masturbation my
pennis is boughed at one side,also when i think about sex or see some naked pictures,erection happens,whenever i have constipation there also come semen and precum,due to over masturbation my ejaculation time is also less than 1 minute please suggeste medicines
  Farhan5 on 2019-12-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Selenium 30
6pills 3 times a day.
Give feedback after 7 days.
[Edited by freehomeoforall on 2019-12-29 14:04:17]
freehomeoforall 3 years ago
Is selenium 30 useful for all these problems
Farhan5 3 years ago
Also suggest me the complete course
Farhan5 3 years ago
Come Back After 7 days.
freehomeoforall 3 years ago
Is it low potency or high potency and is it really work??
Farhan5 3 years ago
Don't take this. No medicine will work for you.
freehomeoforall 3 years ago
Why ...?Is cure not possible for this disease
Farhan5 3 years ago
If you have not faith on this, please don't take this. If you want to try, you may.
At first you may try. It seems very irritable for me- "Is it really work?"

We can not say anything before.
When you feel hungry, then eat something. After that you are satisfied.
At first eat. Then if you are not satisfied, you may eat more.
freehomeoforall 3 years ago
Please help me ..... Dear doctors see my case please
Farhan5 3 years ago
Take the remedy accordingly. And see the result.
freehomeoforall 3 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.