≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Professional Constitutional Kit #1: $180.00



Similar posts:

Lens Implant vs. Silicea/Hepar Sulphur’s Foreign Body Removal Capacity 5Can I take Pulsatilla and Silicea together? 7Silicea vs Natrum mur 1How to use Silicea 200C for breast cyst? 8does coffee antidotes Silicea?? 3silicea 200 ch 20silicea 200ch and silicea 6dh 4silicea 6x 1silicea 200ch and anl fistula 3What Antidotes Silicea 30C and other antidote.questions 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


If some person has had tooth filling or have been employed tooth caps then is it safe to give silicia.

As silicia tends to remove any foreign objects in the body so what will happen here.

If I give Biochemic form of silicia will it be safe. And what about its dilution will that also be safe.

  Aristides on 2020-02-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Silica only tries to push the thing out if the object ( tooth fillings, implants, etc) has not been accepted as a part of the body.

I have been in practice since 2003, and many of my patients have/had teeth fillings and some of them with breast implants but I haven't got a single complaint that their implants got pushed out ! ( that would be horrible) by taking silica.
[Edited by Tui on 2020-02-05 06:31:39]
Tui 4 years ago
Just saw your answer.Thanks for the clarification. I thought I didn't receive the answer here on this post so I also asked it somewhere else on this forum and received the answer. I had already started giving Silica and its close to a week now and no problem with regards to tooth fillings!
Thanks again and thanks to everyone out here for helping the needy people here. Take care!
Aristides 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.