≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Chronic Constipation in Toddlers 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Toddlers constipation

My son 3 yrs old is Constipated. He passes stool after every two days. Stool is soft in the beginning and it's all loose. His anus is all red and he passes offensive gases. In the morning his breath is smelly. He loves chewing gums and candies. He does not like to take milk, egg and yogurt. He sometimes complains of leg ache and arm ache, mostly left.
Looking for constitutional remedy.
  mominisb on 2020-02-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You need a FULL consultation to find a constitutional remedy and it's difficult to do that through online forum so find a good CLASSiCAL homeopath and have a consultation in person.
Tui 3 years ago
Does constitutional remedy change with time or it remains the same through out the life?
mominisb 3 years ago
Pl describe your child.And what has happened in last 6 months. Meantime start with NatMur 6X two tab every four hours for 2-3 days.
[Edited by vishnu4 on 2020-02-15 04:19:41]
vishnu4 3 years ago

Some homeopaths would say it will never change and some other homeopaths will say it will change, it depends on what you really mean by ”constitutional”.

Homeopaths who prescribe constitutional remedy usually go through a very lengthy consultation because they need to know every detail about the person; family history, health history of the person, likes and dislike of foods, drink, sleep, thermal, temperament, etc, etc... So I wouldn't say that is not possible through online forum, but it would be very difficult. That's why I suggested that you go to see a homeopath in person.
Tui 3 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.