≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

High Albumin to Creatinine ratio in Urine.

I'm 36 year old male with occasional high BP. Had a recent whole body checkup in December as a part of yearly routine checkup. Blood report all came back fine. Urine sample showed an inflated Albumin to Creatinine ratio of 270 mg/lt. I had another report taken in May 25th and new report also showed an inflated value at 18mg/nmol. Please note the difference in unit. I do see foaming in my unrine sometimes.
I'm otherwise healthy with no physical issues and have normal weight. I'm worried and need help to get my results back to normal. I've attached the two reports for your reference. Can you please let me know the diagnosis and remedy.
  rahulsinghcse on 2020-05-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Pl take
1. Apis-200 6 pills twice a day
2. Alserum-7x 5 drops in 2 teaspoon water twice a day
Pl keep 30-40 minutes gap between 1 and 2
Pl take above medicines for 15 days and then take urine report and give feedback

homeo helper
homeo_helper 2 years ago
Thank you for your reply. I'm in Glasgow and unable to get Aalserum. Is here a replacement medicine for it? I'm getting Eelserum.
rahulsinghcse 2 years ago
What you have is the same - also goes by serum Anguillae.
[Edited by simone717 on 2020-06-01 13:24:04]
simone717 2 years ago
Hi, I'm getting the following medicines.
Serum Anguillae - Potency 6C
Apis Mellifica - Potency 200C

The potency is different so I need to know if the dose would remain the same?
rahulsinghcse 2 years ago
OK, Dose is same

homeo helper
homeo_helper 2 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.