≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Prolonging sex time

I am 28 years old. I have no chronic disease. I had active sex life with my girlfriend 3 years ago. I was not active in sex since last 3years. Now I am married. I do enough foreplay with my wife. After penetration i ejaculate within 2-3 minute. I have no erection problem. I get proper erection. My glans penis is very sensitive.
Now, I want to prolong my sex time what medicine should I take?
  Pranto44 on 2020-06-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Need some more symptoms for example about your nature food habits you feel more cold or heat Constipation or loose stools any skin problems or any other problems you think not related with present complaint
A.Singh last year

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.