≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

34weeks pregnant Insomnia and persistent heartburn 195Pregnant woman & Psychiatric remedies 2Sanicula Aqua safe for pregnant women? 1Bloating like Pregnant 1Pregnant and very, very desperate 37 weeks pregnant with suspected UTI - dull ache in pubic area 8Pregnant, 32, boils, breath, sinuses, thrush 1Pregnant with a cold 613 weeks pregnant and blood sugar issues. 1Trying to get pregnant- not ovulating 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Want to get pregnant, Help doctor Page 2 of 2

This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
No alternate of Nat Carb 30. Try to get locally or wait.
Start others: Agnus Castus Q and Bio-Nat Mur 12x
And give Agnus Castus to your husband accordingly.
[Edited by freehomeoforall on 2020-06-30 15:43:34]
freehomeoforall 2 years ago
Okay thank you.
biswasmousumi 2 years ago
Hi now I am on my ovulation days. Today is 12th cycle day.
biswasmousumi 2 years ago
Yes. It is best time. Are you continuing Agnus Castus Q, Nat Mur 12X? Didn't you collect Nat Carb 30? And are you giving Agnus Castus Q to your husband?
freehomeoforall 2 years ago
We did not get those med so we ordered online today or tomorrow it will reach .
biswasmousumi 2 years ago
biswasmousumi said We did not get those med locally so we ordered online today or tomorrow it will reach .
biswasmousumi 2 years ago
Hi Sir
This month period also starting .Should we change the medicine's or should we continue that? Pls let me know. THANKS
biswasmousumi 2 years ago

Do you like salty foods or like to add more salt woth foods?
freehomeoforall 2 years ago
No i don't like more salts in foods. Always i don't lije salty but sometimes i like salty or sweet like that.
biswasmousumi 2 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.