≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Please which remedy for poisoning of Saw Palmetto berry overdose

I took too much saw palmetto berry powder or a bad batch the day before yesterday, and it severely poisoned me. I don't know whether it was the high dose (about 1 teaspoon) or perhaps the batch was bad with unknown toxins in it.

Please which homeopathic remedy and potency can i use to help counteract any affects on the liver? Can i use the remedy made from saw palmetto (Sabal serrulaca) to counteract it? if yes, what potency?
Might any other remedies help?

Also are there any supplements that may act as an antidote? I already take NAC, milk thistle, ALA, lemons, B vitamins, magnesium.

Symptoms: audible and tangible bublling sensations.in liver area. First two days after (now day 2): severe toxic syndrome symptoms (lethargy when awake, severe biochemical nightmares all night when trying to sleep).

Urine turned brown first and second day, then pink second day,then yellow again the night of second day.

Which remedies are good for counteracting? I believe for total health and solutions.


There was a history of serious liver dmaage from pharma poisoming but I received a healing miracle of it through prayer which gave dramatic improvement.
  NeedRemediesASAP on 2020-07-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
15 drops in a cup containing an ounce of water, sip one third of it, 15 minutes later sip the next third of it, and 15 minutes later take the last third of it.HALF AN HR BEFORE DINNER. FOR THREE DAYS  
anuj srivastava 2 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.