≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Prostate and Peyronise disease

I am suffering from prostate enlargement and early peyronise disease(As per urologist dygnosis and report).few black scar formation around hand fingers from long period(5years). Tiny warts around private parts (outer pubic and genital area- chronic reoccuring ).
Problem- Frequent burning sensation occurs in urination
Job-Long sitting IT profession job(software field)
Age-37 years Male
weight/Height - 74 kg/5'8" (Tummy)
Nature-Aggressive and introvert
Food Habit- Likes salty food/icecream(spicy food cause burning,so stopped).
Like cool whether ,summer dont like.

My alopathic Dr. said peyronise disease can't cure.After treatment ,no improvement in both.
i am worried for my disease from long time. I am ready to give more details and submit all reports.
If any experience doctor can help me to cure these problem then i will be thankful to them.

This is humble request to homeopathic doctors.

Thanks in advance.I will be waiting for your response.
  amit143mishra on 2020-07-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
What are the symptoms associated with peyronie's disease?
anuj srivastava 3 days ago
I can feel few tiny hard lumps (गाँठ) inside penis both side (urethra). i feel little pain and strain during an erection(little pain during intercourse). since it is early stage. no much symptoms. Burning sensation frequently.
amit143mishra 3 days ago
Thuja 1M five drops in an ounce of water ones in 7 days.

Calc Flour 3x five tabs three times a day every day.

CF not to be taken on day of having Thuja.

Weekly feedbacks.
anuj srivastava 3 days ago
Thanks for your help. I will update you in a week.
amit143mishra 3 days ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.