≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Calcarea Carbonica: $6.59Calcarea Hypophosphorosa: $8.99



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Acne

Stress and scalp acne15Scalp Acne17Harmonal Acne1Homeopathy remedy increasing acne3acne32acne3Chronic Acne5Acne1Depresion / Anxiety / Acne5body cramp_acne1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Calcarea Sulphurica for Acne?

I was given this for my 17 yr old son who has ance on face, chest and a little on back. No scaring but still pretty bad. He is very self conscience over it.

We have tried all meds except the one that has serious side effects on kidneys and other organs.

If this isn't good for acne, what do you suggest?

Thank you for your time
  mbellm on 2006-04-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Calc sul may be correct , assume it was prescribed by a homeopath.

If you qant an overall view of ACNE , enter the word in the panel above "" SEARCH FORUMS""
walkin last decade
It says it on the Calc sul bottle. But I haven't seen anyone on this forum recommend it and since this is what I have already, I thought that I would ask.
mbellm last decade
Calcarea Sulf is a Bio-chemic medicine.
To read more about it go to Google and type "CELL SALTS".

Where-ever there is pus formation ...Calcarea Sulf has the capability to dry up the pus and prevent further formation of pus in the system.

If your son has pus filled acne...then it will help.

If your son has constipation too...then add Silicea 6x (in bio-chemic form).
Pankaj Varma
PANKAJ VARMA last decade
Thank you Pankaj,
I do believe that some of the lesions on my face are pus filled but not all. I will definately do a search on "cel salts".

Regarding constipation, He has not mensioned but he probably wouldn't tell me anyway. I will ask.

Thanks again!
mbellm last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.