≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

I need the user named TUI for my treatment

Hi everyone,

My first post asking for a remedy in this forum was attended by a practitioner with the nick TUI.

For some personal causes, I couldn’t follow up with his prescription.

I found his suggestions very effective in my case. Now I need some updates to share with my doctor.

Unfortunately, TUI isn’t answering anymore.

Is there anyone to help me to regain my communication with TUI?

Thanks in advance.

  rahul34 on 2020-09-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Unless he reads your post and responds ? He did not list his email.
simone717 2 years ago
Dear Doctor,

My nephew, aged 15, is suffering from dwarfishness.

Would you please take this case for homeo treatment?

Thanking you in advance ,

rahul34 2 years ago
Write his symptoms in details from his childhood
A.Singh 2 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.