Diabetic and typho ulcer intestinalI m suffring from diabetes since 2015.
I have typhoid also and ulcer in large intestine at leftside.suggest me to control all this.when my gluco level is high my body starts sheivring and ears roaring.never gets low.sleep is sisturb coz gas
Birfo on 2020-12-29
3. Built up:obese/moderate/slim:
4. Complexion: fair,dark:
8. List out all your SYMPTOMS(NOT THE DIAGNOSIS OR DISEASE NAMES) with its “since how long,which part is affected,which side,what you feel during complaint etc”:in an order(which came first then which came next?
a)Worsening factors for each complaint (eg:-by pressure,what time,heat,cold,season,food,eating,after
sleep,by sweat,,by stooping,after stool after urine,after bathing etc.?)
b)When Its Better,for each complaint (eg: by pressure,what time,by heat, by cold, any season,any food, eating,after sleep,by sweat,after stool & urine ,after bathing etc.?)
c) In your opinion, What is the expected cause for your problem?From injury,fall,cold exposure,sun exposure ,physical and mental exertion etc.?
9. Mind:sensitive/angry/sad/weeping/fear of/anxiety/shy etc.,memory,desire company,grief,lewd etc.
10. Thermal:which weather do you prefer hot or cold? Which one you can tolerate well?
11. Do you have Frequent or occasional nausea,vomiting to any food,headache,mouth ulcer,,allergy sneezing,gas trouble,leucorrhea(white discharge-females) ,dandruff,hairfall etc.explain if any
12. Stool:regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied/bleeding?
13. Urine: regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied
14. (For Females)Menses: regular?scanty or profuse?early or late?how many days?frequency of cycle?any complaints before or during menses( like pimples ,backache, white discharge, pain in abdomen,legs etc., irritability,constipation, diarrhea, nausea etc?)Your last two menses dates
16. Sleep:satisfied/disturbed?particular dreams?usual sleeping positon?
17. Appetite: how often,quantity,satisfied?
18. Thirst: how many glasses ?how often?
19. Cravings:salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
20. Aversion: salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
21. Intolerant foods if any which might be your favorite or not.
22. How is your sex life?no desire/premature ejaculation/no erection/painful sex?
23. Do you have diabetes/BP/Cholestrol/thyroid(Hypo/Hyper) etc Done any surgey ?.
24. Do you have any skin complaints-itching, warts, rashes,moles discoloration etc.?
25.Your skin type: oily or dry?
26.Do you have any bad habits or addictions? coffee,masturbation, smoking,tobacco, alcohol etc.
27.List out all medicines you have taken till now and its result after taking
28.Any other things which you think it make you unique from others ..
Please attach images of any relevant test reports if any
Email: drthoufeequebhms at gmail.com
♡ drthoufeequebhms 11 months ago
Like sweets..but controled now fully.mostly complains aggravted in evening..i feel restles and afraid after my gasteric atack.i get high blood pressure with coldnes feeling.stool.is very less.the ulcers in intestine r light burning sensation and pain increses after pressing there..even cant bear cold touch there..i want to drink some hot tep thing..my sleep is too much disturb i get my open even with slight sound or move.
Birfo 7 months ago
You need three things
Chirayta botanical name chirata Gentiana available on Amazon
Ajwain (Carom Seeds)
Take a teaspoonful of each and soak in half a cup of water overnight twigs to be soaked too
Stir strain and have it first thing in the morning
Soak the above in boiling water for 20 minutes stir cool and have soak for four doses
Repeat one dose every 45 minutes till fever is down
Chirayta keeps you
Off from fever for a year if taken for seven days
Cures Typhoid completely within 72 hours
Caution very bitter
[Edited by Kaps on 2021-04-25 03:30:24]
♡ Kaps 7 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.