Depersonalization HelpPatient ID: Rachel Frank
Nature of work: Mechanical Engineering
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? I have depersonalization. My first time getting dpdr was in 2014 from a weed incident that caused a panic attack. I took school time off and time healed it. i recovered 9 months later. Then in 2019 it came on again caused from stress and a long night out drinking alcohol. It got a little better after therapy and antidepressants for 5 months but I never felt fully cured like the first time when I got better. It came on again in June 2020 from stress and an 8 hour test I had to take for engineering license. It has not gotten better since then.
I feel like I cannot form words that used to come so easily in conversation and my mind is numb and blank in conversation. I have a strange sensation when I am talking that I shouldn't be talking and that it doesn't sound like me. I am constantly thinking about feeling off and not myself. I have very high irritability and cry very easily. I feel emotionless besides crying. I am easily startled by a loud noise. I have constant brain fog. I also feel like I am anxious a lot of the time. My body feels tight and tense in my shoulders.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I have vitiligo and Raynad's disease.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I am depressed and anxious about how I feel constantly. Like it won't ever go away and I'll be stuck like this.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
I feel anxious and unable to converse. My anxiety takes my mind out of reality until someone starts talking and brings me back to reality. I have such bad brain fog. I feel like crying every time it gets bad.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
See above.. First episode was weed induced panic attack. Second and third were stress induced.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Morning is the worst.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Being alone with my thoughts aggravates it. Doing yoga or breathing alleves it some.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am moody, agreeable, nervous, quieter
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I don't know.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Not too much.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
I pick my eyebrows.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love my friends family and boyfriend.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Not getting better and losing out on my 20s.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I crave candy and chips.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I sweat a lot, armpits, body, hair.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Solid and good.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep well and get 7 hours a night.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
I feel not connected
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Antidepressants - nothing surfaced after the medication. Relieved anxiety a little.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
Blonde hair, green eyes, thin and toned
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
On birth control and they are normal
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
None other than depersonalization disorder in 2014, 2019, 2020
rfrank on 2021-01-13
REFRAIN FROM USING BIRTH CONTROL PILLS.
NUX VOM 200
15 drops in a cup containing an ounce of water, sip one third of it, 15 minutes later sip the next third of it, and 15 minutes later take the last third of it.HALF AN HR BEFORE;DINNER. FOR THREE DAYS
DAY 4 ONWARDS
Dose five (5) drops/pellets taken at the same time 2 times daily.
Take the remedies until symptoms are improved.
Keep all doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
IN ADDITION SILICEA 6X AND NAT MUR 6X FIVE TABS OF EACH THREE TIMES A DAY FROM DAY 1.
[Edited by anuj srivastava on 2021-01-14 14:22:30]
♡ anuj srivastava 6 days ago
I saw a post regarding Nux vomica 6x so I took that yesterday (3 doses in 1 day) and I felt no change in any symptom. Do you think that I will react the same to the Nux Vom 200?
rfrank 6 days ago
rfrank 6 days ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.