≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Silicea: $6.59First Aid Kit: $160.00


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Safety of Silica


What does would be safest.
My Mother had an angioplasty and a stent was fixed in the artery at the top of her left leg, in the Super Femoral Artery.
I have heard that remedies called SSC Sulphur Silica and Carbo Veg can help to improve the healing of an ulcer.

Can I safely give her Silica, or will it dislodge or move or damage the stent. I am anxioux not to do her any harm. But if I thought it was safe, I would try it.
I have read around literature. But nothing specific to angioplasty and healing of ulcers.

Some homeopaths say stick to the biochemic tissue salts and avoid the potentised doses such as 6c or 30c but I don't really see what the difference there is in a dose in the form of tissue salt and the dose in the form potentised.

I would love some concrete feed back from someone who knows silica and may be you can advise me on other things that might help her ulcer to heal.
Thanks Andrea
  Andrea50 on 2021-05-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Materia Medica by John Henry Clarke

Sil. produced in the provings sensation of "splinter in the finger," of "a pin in the throat," and whenever foreign bodies have became embedded in the tissues; or whenever portions of the tissues have become necrosed and quasi-foreign, Sil. will set up suppuration in the vicinity and bring about their expulsion. (It is this property which makes it necessary sometimes to use Sil. with caution.

Causation.-Vaccination. Stone-cutting. Loss of fluids. Injury. Strains. Splinters. Foreign bodies.

[Edited by anuj srivastava on 2021-05-04 07:23:30]
anuj srivastava last week

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.